2014/06/07

Beginning of Summer - Time to say goodbye

Summertime Sadness, it's all about the departure. It is the end of the term, the end of the study years, the end of the contract, or even the end of love.

He decided to leave her, "there's something inside you, but it's hard to explain". By repeating this song, I can feel the deep sadness and hearbreaking in one's body. Sometimes, saying goodbye takes longer time than you imagine. I'm always the one who can't realize the sadness immediately. I need longer time to prepare, longer time to realize the absence of someone, and even longer time to accept the fact.

I still remember my crying several months before N's departure from work, and my crying several weeks after his leaving when seeing the empty chair. SA has left too, it took me a long time to say goodbye in my heart too. After experiencing all kinds of departure, I decided not to be the first one to say Goodbye. But, as the life always has a "but", we don't have choice.

The most difficult moment is not the time when he/she is leaving, but the moment when you remind yourself that you would never never do the same thing as before. "Never" is a cruel word, it can give you the sweetness while you forget the original bitterness. "I'll never forget you.", "I'll never abandon you", "I'll never leave".Never say never. Because, never can never be never.

All our promises are used to prove our heart at that very moment, but we were saying it without heart. As no one can be sure about future, even for himself.

Jenny told me that Christians' life is mainly about moving on. She's right.


No comments:

Post a Comment