2014/06/26

I'm not worth it

I'm in a depression period. I'm a lucky girl, they don't give me up. I'm giving up myself.

It seems that I'm not worth one's love. I still can remember Sarah shared that so many times she felt herself not good enough. But as Jesus can forgive us, why ourselves cannot?

I'm a wicked girl. I choose to be together with someone when I don't know what love is. I was just eager to have some warmth in the cold world, I was reaching out for the help to get me out of the swamp of the sadness. And after all these year, when it's time to get married, I suddenly decided to think all this over.

I'm afraid of being in love with someone else but married to another, I'm afraid of leaving but to realize that the one I left is the true love.

I'm a terrible person. I'm just too greed to be afraid to lose, I think I'll end up being lonely. Because that's what I'm worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment